Your privacy is critically important to us. At BritSexy.com we have a few fundamental principles:
* We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
* We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law.
* We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
* In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Like most website operators, BritSexy.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BritSexy.com purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how BritSexy.com visitors use its websites. From time to time, BritSexy.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
BritSexy.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. BritSexy.com does not use such information to identify its visitors.
The Way We Use Information:
• We uses log files on the site. The log files are used to register which choices the user makes on the site and which ways he goes.
• By payment with credit cards a registration via a secure server happens, where the information are secured with 128 bit encryption, which makes your information secure.
And we do not store your credit card information.